Tuesday 14 September 2010

Final Poster


This is my final poster. I quiet liked the work of Patrick Caulfield and decided to incorporate his style in my poster. His work is mostly made out of one or two colours so i decided i would use black and white. In Patrick Caulfields images you can also see that he draws the outline of things rather than colouring in the whole objects. Only some of the objects in his images are in colour so I decided that I only want to use the outline of my objects. I think my final poster turned out alright however if I might have included some more colours it would have made my poster look a bit more interesting.

The objects that I used in this poster are perfume bottles however I wanted the bottles to have simples shapes like bauhaus. So most of the bottles that I drew for this poster are made out out circles, squares lines etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment